- Dog park in Renton WA gets approved to stay open for 3 more years.
- Dog park now open in Manassas Park VA.
- New affordable, multi-family housing in Victoria TX will have a dog park.
- Dog parks approved for Hectorville SA Australia and Clermont FL.
- DogParksUSA(tm) has been helping to develop dog parks since 1996; visit http://www.DogParksUSA.org to find out how they can hep you develop yours!
- Dog parks now under construction in Niagara Falls ON Canada, Valley Stream NY and Wichita KS.
- Largest synthetic grass dog park in the USA is now open in Fremont CA containing 40,000 square feet of clean, mud-free K9Grass.
- New dog parks proposed for West Palm Beach FL, Millbare CA, Boyertown PA, Greenwood NS Canada, Mount Kisco NY, Westfield MA, Napa CA, Evergreen Park IL, and Maricopa CA.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Posted by Susyn (the Johnny Appleseed of dog parks) at 12:01 AM