- New dog parks proposed for Columbus NE, Des Moines IA, Yorktown NY.
- South Tulsa OK dog park now reopened after grass replaced.
- DogParksUSA is heading west for its 2012 dog park assessments; if you are a dog-friendly lodging that can sponsor them for two nights in June, please visit http://www.dogparksusa.org/pb/wp_f26aee81/wp_f26aee81.html to find out more. Thank you!
- Dog parks approved by 100 Mile House BC Canada and Enterprise AL.
- $195,000 Recreation & Parks contract approved to build new 13,200 square foot dog park in West Baltimore MD.
- Construction of Bangor ME dog park to start this summer.
- Dog park grand opening in Valley Stream NY on May 5th.
- 10% coupon to buy the number one dog park development book http://www.dogparksusa.org/pb/wp_3d059c69/wp_3d059c69.html use coupon code SHOPTA2.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Posted by Susyn (the Johnny Appleseed of dog parks) at 12:02 AM